- Clacton on Sea is the largest and busiest of the Essex Sunshine Coast’s resorts. It boasts beautiful golden beaches, a fun-packed pier, exceptionally maintained seafront gardens, sea front kiosks, two theatres and pleasure flights.
This beach can also boast Blue Flag status which was regained this year. The beach is gently shelving and benefits from a child safety wristband scheme to provide reassurance for parents.
The thriving town centre combines national chain stores with independent shops, the nearby factory shopping village offers designer labels at bargain prices. A calendar of events (including a free two day Airshow) keep visitors entertained throughout the year.
Martello Bay is located approximately one mile from town centre and is adjacent to West Beach.
The town is served by mainline railway connections to London and Ipswich and road connections from the north (Ipswich and Colchester) via A12, A120 and A133 – CO15 1BN.
- Disabled toilet facilities / disabled / pushchair access to beach
- Deckchair hire
- First aid
- Lost child centre
- Pier (Nr adjacent West Beach)
- Dog restricted area
- Crazy golf
- Bus stop at beach and on a cycle route
- Car Parking – pay car park / street parking – click the link for more details Tendring Parking.
- Powered and non powered watercraft
- Kite and wind surfing
- Groynes and rocks
Check local signage for further information or click the following link Seafronts and Beaches | Essex Sunshine Coast
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.