- Frinton-on-Sea is a quiet family beach destination. A gently shelving sandy beach noted for its cleanliness and gentility, the area places special emphasis on relaxed family fun at the seaside. Enjoy walks along the extensive greensward or take a short walk into the town centre with its full range of shopping amenities. A walk in one direction brings you to Walton on the Naze, a lively seaside resort and in the other direction to Holland Haven Country Park, a local nature reserve.
The beach is located adjacent to the town of Frinton-on-Sea, the Essex Sunshine Coast. Access by mainline railway to Frinton-on-Sea with connections from London and Ipswich. Bus services from Clacton-on-Sea and Walton-on-the-Naze. Access via road from south via A12, A120, A133 and B1033 and from the north from Ipswich via A14, A12, A120, A133 and B133 – CO13 9DN.
- Sandy with cliffs and restricted access
- Beach huts
- Beach and Boat Patrol
- Lost child centre
- Dog restricted area and dog exercise area
- First aid
- Disabled toilet facilities / disabled visitors’ spaces / disabled / pushchair access to beach
- Car Parking / Street parking – click the link for more details Tendring Parking.
- Bus stop at beach and on a cycle route
- Walkable to train station
- On a coastal footpath
- Powered and non powered watercraft
- Cross winds (this is dangerous when using inflatables in the water)
- Constant tidal change
Check local signage for further information or click the following link Seafronts and Beaches | Essex Sunshine Coast
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.