Place Category: Beaches
- Frinton-on-Sea is a quiet family beach destination. A gently shelving sandy beach noted for its cleanliness and gentility, the area places special emphasis on relaxed family fun at the seaside. Enjoy walks along the extensive greensward or take a short walk into the town centre with its full range of shopping amenities. A walk in one direction brings you to Walton on the Naze, a lively seaside resort and in the other direction to Holland Haven Country Park, a local nature reserve.
The beach is located adjacent to the town of Frinton on Sea, the Essex Sunshine Coast. Access by mainline railway to Frinton on Sea with connections from London and Ipswich. Bus services from Clacton on Sea and Walton on the Naze. Access via road from south via A12, A120, A133 and B1033 and from the north from Ipswich via A14, A12, A120, A133 and B133 – CO13 9DN.
- Sandy with cliffs and restricted access
- Beach huts
- Beach and Boat Patrol
- Lost child centre
- Dog restricted area and dog exercise area
- First aid
- Disabled toilet facilities / disabled visitors’ spaces / disabled / pushchair access to beach
- Car Parking – / Street parking
- Bus stop at beach and on a cycle route
- Walkable to train station
- On a coastal footpath
- Powered and non powered watercraft
- Cross winds (this is dangerous when using inflatables in the water)
- Constant tidal change
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.